- Confident Stopping Power On Snow And Ice
- Reliable Handling In Winter Conditions
- Bite Particles For Impressive Traction On Ice
- Backed by Bridgestone’s Winter Tire Limited Warranty
- Next-Generation Multicell Compound Next Generation Multicell Compound With Hydrophilic Coating Removes Water From The Surface Of The Tire To Give You Better Traction On Snow And Ice.
- Increased Block Edges Block Edges Increased By 15% To Give You Greater Control On Snowy Surfaces.
- Enhanced Ground Contact Optimized Road Contact Allows More Surface Of The Tire To Touch The Ground To Give You More Control In Winter Conditions.
- Improved performance on ice: The Blizzak DM-V2 tire is designed with a next-generation Multi-Cell compound from Bridgestone that dispels water from the surface of the ice. This combats slippage and improves braking
- Increased traction: The tire’s newly designed tread pattern has 15 percent more block edges, increasing its snow-shearing force and enabling it to grip the road better in snow and slush
- Better handling: Bridgestone enhanced the Blizzak DM-V2 tire’s contact patch to create a uniform dispersion of pressure where the tire meets the road. This gives the Blizzak DM-V2 tire improved grip on ice and better overall stability
Package Dimensions: 254x749x14674
Details: Unpredictable winter road conditions demand a tire drivers can count on. Bridgestone’s Blizzak DM-V2 winter tire is engineered for many of the most popular SUVs, CUVs and light trucks on the road today. With improved grip and braking power on snow and ice, the Blizzak DM-V2 offers increased performance – giving you confidence – in winter conditions.