- Go Up to 50 Miles After a Puncture
- Up to 60,000 Mile Limited Mileage Warranty
- Quiet Ride and Confident Handling
- Touring Tire With All-Season Performance
- Low-pressure mobility – a proprietary rubber insert reinforces the tire making it capable of supporting the entire weight of the vehicle, even at zero pressure.
- An Optimized Contact Patch (The Space Where The Tire Meets The Road) Distributes Weight Evenly Across The Entire Surface, Allowing For Even Wear And Longevity.
- Comfortable All-Season Ride Silica And Special Rubber Polymers Boost Driveguard’s Handling In Wet Conditions. An Asymmetrical Tread Pattern Goes A Step Further To Channel Water Out Of The Way.
- Low-Pressure Mobility – A NanoPro-Tech rubber insert reinforces the tire making it capable of supporting the entire weight of the vehicle, even at zero pressure Proprietary “Cooling Fins” create airflow around the tire, reducing heat build-up and friction for added low-pressure mobility
- Long Wear Life – An optimized contact patch (the space where the tire meets the road) distributes weight evenly across the entire surface, allowing for even wear and longevity
- Comfortable All-Season Ride – Silica and special rubber polymers boost Drive Guard’s handling in wet conditions An asymmetrical tread pattern goes a step further to channel water out of the way
Package Dimensions: 259x635x12519
Release Date: 20-04-2018
Details: The Bridgestone DriveGuard is an all season tire engineered to allow you to drive up to 50 miles at a maximum speed of 50 mph after a puncture or complete loss of pressure. Repairability of DriveGuard tires depends on the tire damage, amount of pressure loss, and vehicle operating conditions. Contact a Bridgestone retailer for details.