- Engineered to Quietly Impress
- Control In Wet and Snowy Conditions
- Long-Lasting Performance for 80,000 Miles
- Comfortable and Quiet Ride
- 3D Full-Depth Sipes On All Ribs For Enhanced Snow Traction And Improved Wear Throughout The Tire’s Limited Mileage Warranty Period.
- In-Groove Ridges To Help Prevent High-Frequency Noise And Provide Snow Traction.
- QuietTrack Technology Package Combines Precisely Tuned And Tested Enhancements In The Tread To Help Dampen Road Noise.
- Open Shoulder Slots For Enhanced Water Evacuation From Contact Patch Under Wet Conditions.
Package Dimensions: 226x724x11458
Details: Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack is an all season, touring tire that is designed for an impressively quiet, comfortable ride and long milage. It offers excellent traction in dry, wet and light winter conditions. The center tread pattern has 3 rows of tread designed at varying angles to enhance grip and channel water to the grooves. Zig zag cross each tread for extra grip on wet and winter roads, while the 4 circumferential grooves move water and slush away from the tire quickly preventing hydroplaning. This is a great, long wearing tire for today’s popular coupes and sedans and luxury cars.