Brand: Coker Tire
- Coker Classic Whitewall bias ply tires are made in the USA
- A beautiful and durable tire, the choice of classic and hot rod owners for over 30 years
- Coker Classic Whitewall tires feature authentic sidewall and tread design
- The genuine whitewall is constructed into the tire from the very beginning
- DOT and ECE (European Union) approved, and backed by our life of the tread warranty
Package Dimensions: 178x381x13971
Details: Coker Classic L78-15 bias ply 4 inch wide whitewall tires are an excellent upgrade for a car that originally had 800-15 or 820-15 tires. This includes many American classic cars from the 1950s and 1960s, like Cadillac, Lincoln and more. The L78 tires also work well on hot rods and custom cars, as the 4 inch whitewall provides the timeless old school look. Coker wide white wall tires feature genuine whitewall construction and authentic deluxe tread designs. These Coker Classic bias ply wide whitewalls are made in the USA. DOT and ECE (European Union) approved, and backed by our life of the tread warranty. Please note that dimensions listed tread width, section width and overall diameter are non-scientific and based on an inflated tire, mounted on a wheel. Dimensions may vary due to rim width and inflation pressure.