Mileage Warranty Overview
This warranty ensures your tires last for a specified mileage, based on their type and anticipated average use.
Please be aware that not all tire brands offer a mileage warranty.
- Tires must be installed by a certified repair facility
- Tires should be rotated every 3,000 – 5,000 miles
- Keep tire rotation records
- Tires qualify when worn to 2/32nds of tread
Road Hazard Tire Warranty
Manufacturers cover the cost of a tire damaged by road hazards like nails or potholes. If non-repairable, file a claim with the manufacturer and buy the replacement from our site.
Roadside Assistance Tires Warranty
Many tire manufacturers offer assistance for situations like lockouts, running out of gas, or if a tire is defective.
- Register your tires with the manufacturer after purchasing from us.