- High-performance all-season tires for sporty coupes and sedans
- Large, stable, interconnected tread blocks enhance dry cornering
- Asymmetric tread design for increased handling
- Max Flange Shield protects rims from scuffs and scrapes
- Reliable traction in multiple driving conditions for year-round performance
Package Dimensions: 246x653x11703
Details: The Dunlop SP Sport 5000 is an ultra high performance all-season tire with an innovative, asymmetrical tread design and a great balance of wet and dry performance. Large, stable, interconnected tread blocks enhance dry cornering, grip, and stability. Independent inner tread blocks with open shoulder grooves provide powerful water dispersion and all-season grip. The full-width, twin-cut steel belts ensures ride uniformity and excellent footprint shape. The exclusive, high-performance, all-season tread compound was formulated for enhanced grip, control, energy absorption, and tread wear in a wide range of driving conditions. The Max Flange Shield protects rims from accidental curb damage, while Jointless Band Technology maintains the tire’s shape and enables smooth performance at highway speeds.