- The optimal tread design maintains a clean footprint, while preventing stone retention
- The Dual Pitch design and the Pattern Noise Simulation technology reduce the road noise levels during the on-road drive
- The wide groove pattern and the staggered block placement keeps the footprint clean and actively avoids stone retention
- 112 mph and 180 km/h maximum speed, the tire can safely carry a load
- Intended for Light Trucks
Package Dimensions: 229x762x20865
Details: The Fortune Tormenta A/T FSR308 is an all terrain, all season tire manufactured for SUVs. The tire increases the all terrain, on- and off-road traction in order to ensure a safer performance. The optimal tread design maintains a clean footprint, while preventing stone retention. The strengthened sidewall construction and the better road contact boosts the heavy-duty durability and controllability. The Tormenta A/T FSR308 ensures a quiet on-road performance. The tread design helps to extend the usability by combating irregular and premature wear formations. The durable compound and the ideal tread design ensure damage resistance throughout the performance.Features:All Terrain Tire: The aggressive and unique tread block pattern improves the soft, loose and uneven terrain grip, optimizing the off-road traction.On-road Comfort: The Dual Pitch design and the Pattern Noise Simulation technology reduce the road noise levels during the on-road drive.Longer Tread Life: The model’s flat footprint and the alternating tread blocks work together to enhance the usability by avoiding irregular wear.Self-cleaning Tread: The wide groove pattern and the staggered block placement keeps the footprint clean and actively avoids stone retention.Durability: The reinforced sidewall structure maintains the ideal tire shape under the pressure, increasing the load durability and the handling.Damage Resistant: The aggressive shoulder design and the durable compound protect the tire from chipping, tearing, cracking and other tread damage.